Autor Nachricht

GrandPrixYannick

(User)

Reg. Datum: 14.04.11

geändert von: GrandPrixYannick - 17.05.17, 17:59:43

Zitat von AndersOE:
Zitat von Bastian Grupp:

Well that's what i always say. i get killed every second race but he never gets a deserved penalty. so it goes on and on.

And have you already forgotten the Reko reports from the Crystal Palace race and the Monaco race?

Not to mention when you get a justified red card you began to whine a couples of times as well...

GPL is a drug. And I'm an addict.
17.05.17, 17:58:56
| E-Mail | Private Nachricht | Suchen | | Zitat | Editieren | IP-Adresse |

paul skingley

(Administrator)

Reg. Datum: 04.01.08

Keep it down lads.

Give your grievance to the reko and leave it there.

zwinkern

Paul
17.05.17, 18:10:30

Bastian Grupp

(Gold-Member)

Reg. Datum: 18.01.11

I didn't see Monaco bur for Crystal Palace 2 identical crahses into my side which give 1 Red Card, not even a time penalty. If i had the time, i could find enough decisions for giving same penalty for one of these actions.

My third reported incident wasn't even mentioned. shortcutting through the pits and crossing my line in the braking zone coming out of the pits. I kept my mouth there because it is no use - but this is not what i call reko.
18.05.17, 09:26:35

REKO

(Administrator)

Reg. Datum: 27.11.11

Zitat von Bastian Grupp:
but this is not what i call reko.

If it carries on like this there will be no Reko in future because our admins are getting pissed with looking at the same incidents from the same people race after race. They do it for you in their spare time and it is very time consuming.

You guys need to realise that many incidents can be avoided by taking just a little more care.
Just because someone else makes a mistake it does not mean you can crash into them without fault if you could avoid them by taking more care.

We only give points for those that finish races.
Please everyone, concentrate on finishing and make the Reko happy freuen

The Reko
18.05.17, 09:45:55

Fabian

(Gold-Member)

Reg. Datum: 13.03.09

brrr.... terrible performance'o'mine. A race to forget.

I wish I'd seen Anders' facial expression when he discovered, that there was already another car behind in the trench behind the billboard.

@GPLRACER:
I suggest you review the server settings. From my perspective, this is the only league I'm participating where I observe alot of "warpy" and choppy cars race after race.
Also if I watch the server replay, it's very chopped (I'm aware that server replays tend to be choppy and also that a local replay displays other cars a bit jerky because not all the car-location-data is stored BUT that is not what I'm talking about. The GPLRACER server replay for instance from Oulton Park is really bad to watch for today's standards).
So dunno, can only talk in comparisons and I observed for a long time now, that the races here are way more choppy compared to other leages I race with.
Like always, it's probably a miniscule silly value somewhere that's a bit off.
Well, actually visually it has the hallmarks of gaming through a firewall that's not all open to datapackages from all the clients. But then again that is hard to believe with all the experience you have that that would be the case. One would think that's a problem of past gaming/internet-decades.. freuen
Hope you'll have a second glance at your settings and maybe stumble upon something (heck it could even be a checkbox in iGOR when hosting..) and thanks if you decide to go over the proverbial books. kaffee
20.05.17, 14:52:37

REKO

(Administrator)

Reg. Datum: 27.11.11

22.05.17, 14:37:25
| Neuer Beitrag |
Gehe zu:
Forum Regeln: