Autor Nachricht

AlainMaurice

(Gold-Member)

Reg. Datum: 31.08.09

Hi gui's

Je m'excuse de n'avoir pas participé hier à la course malgré mon inscription, mon pc à refusé de démarrer hier soir alors qu'il l'avais bien fais la veille pour l'entrainement wütend

Bravo au podium server 1 et 2 et merci pour l'organisation les Admins.

freuen
23.01.13, 12:03:21
| E-Mail | Private Nachricht | Suchen | | Zitat | Editieren | IP-Adresse |

Gazza

(User)

Reg. Datum: 01.03.12

There is confusion here.

It could be considered reasonable to check the facts before criticizing GPLRACER and it's admins.

http://john.gplracer.net/test/ausgabepb.php5?mod=65

Konni Koch was a registered driver.
Konni was moved to grid two by a driver submitting a faster PB on the PB page.

As has been already stated, any driver who is unhappy with anything that happened during this event can submit an incident report.

http://john.gplracer.net/test/rekomail.php5
23.01.13, 12:15:27

Rémy Roesz

(Betatester)

Reg. Datum: 21.12.07

geändert von: Rémy Roesz - 23.01.13, 12:39:20

Zitat von Gazza:
There is confusion here.

It could be considered reasonable to check the facts before criticizing GPLRACER and it's admins.

http://john.gplracer.net/test/ausgabepb.php5?mod=65

Konni Koch was a registered driver.
Konni was moved to grid two by a driver submitting a faster PB on the PB page.

As has been already stated, any driver who is unhappy with anything that happened during this event can submit an incident report.

http://john.gplracer.net/test/rekomail.php5

No confusion Gazza. Konni was in grid one til yesterday afternoon, he has been moved to grid 2 by a driver submitting which is not allowed during the race day... Late drivers should be added to the grid, but never replace others. By chance Konni had a nice race in grid 2 and a nice win of course. Grats to him.

Thanks Paul and Stefan for your explanations. Maybe you should add a kind of exception list to the rules, so those (newcomers) who forgot to register know there is still a chance to join the race, rather than watch TV instead...

23.01.13, 12:35:08

Emmanuel Vega

(User)

Reg. Datum: 22.05.09

Big season annunced: 30 drivers in Kyalami!;)

Mi race::(

After the miraculus lap (PB) in qualif, very very bad start:
down to 1e to 4e place on start and at 10e place after 4 laps.

Only my fault, on breaking in lap 2 and no change gear on lap 5.

In this moment start the new race for mee to go to podium.

But the leaders are too much further.

Thanks for admins, congratulacions for all drivers.
The 65 race only animated and exciting.

See you at Bremgarten because ski holliday ( no drive in Road Atlanta). Good race all !!! cold
23.01.13, 13:10:53

Andi Stangl

(User)

Reg. Datum: 26.12.07

geändert von: Andi Stangl - 23.01.13, 14:19:26

Nice Season Opening - Thx to the admins and all drivers!!!

I managed to improve my PB in Quali by 0.15 sec but was only 10th in the grid, wow what a pace in grid 1 :-O

I had a good start and gained one position. Lap 1 was very controlled driving by everyone around me, great!
After that I stayed in contact with the guys in front, but never had a chance to overtake. After some trouble of Uli I followed him for some laps, but had to let him go after a while.
So I finished 7th, what makes me quite happy.
I was confident with my new car, the Lotus, but guys, it is normal to drive a complete race with 98° engine temperature? lachen

CU soon on track!
Andi
23.01.13, 14:15:03

Jan Melissen

(Gold-Member)

Reg. Datum: 03.12.10

Zitat von philippe GIRARD:
sorry for the accident, Melissen
we touched, then I went to perdition on the gap, I am back on the track, and the accident was fatal to you
really sorry.

Thanks to the organizers for this first race, and grats tu the winner

You don't have to be sorry, it was my own fault to try to pass you in that corner
23.01.13, 20:17:44

Thomas Becker

(Gold-Member)

Reg. Datum: 27.12.07

First of all: Congrats to Petr´s Victory, Paul & maarten on Podium and all Finishers ! freuen
Sadley my Race ended in Lap 13.
@ Awak Forna:
Just saw the Replay Today. Big Sorry to you, what happened entry the Esses! traurig In Race I felt no contact. In your View, you mean it was too optimistic to take over inside at this Point, yes after watching replay I `ll give you right!
On the other Side, saw you came out little bit slow from Clubhouse Bend. On the short straight going Inside and entry Esses (Einlenkpunkt - don`t know the english word) our cars were even, left me, right yours. But darkzone of GPL cockpitview on left side is big. You could not see that. I don´t think about that enough in that Moment, sorry! mit Augen rollen
GPL decided a Collision, but on Replay you see ,my right rear wheel touched not you. verwirt Please let the ReKo made a decission.
At least ,as I remember ,we had 2 League Races here(yesterday and F2 in Hockenheim), never saw 3 Bumps. Otherwise, you think about Training Laps before raceday, another sorry. On this Laps I testing a lot oh Things, Breakpoints, Setups etc., .
To lost a good Race so early is every Time frustrating, Know it over so many Years from me. So, I hope you come back to race here. You are really to good to go away in the offline Nirvana World! freuen Excuse my bad English, I´ll hope you understand it not wrong.

Best Regards
Tom
23.01.13, 20:30:17

Rémy Roesz

(Betatester)

Reg. Datum: 21.12.07

Thomas, 2 times at Hockenheim + yesterday. I didn't open an incident so everything is fine. Just take care during the first lap next time (cold tyres). I wasn't sure about your try, you were in my dead angle, but overtaking there is rare, especially in first lap.

Again, everything is fine, good luck in the future, you're a talented driver freuen

23.01.13, 21:39:52

ulrich Hofmann

(Administrator)

Reg. Datum: 02.01.08

geändert von: ulrich Hofmann - 24.01.13, 22:46:31

Great season start,
well I had a good start, could improve myself on P3, Paul passed me very early with a clean outbraking maneuver in T1,
Tom with Alexander close behind him made presure. Tom tried outbraking about 3 or 4 times before T1 until I let him pass - @ Tom you were simply faster in your BRM - respect! - but Alexander made it hardcore at T2 – I was shocked! T2 is not realy a good place for overtaking on this circuit (@ Rome: you know that well!), so we touched! - @ Alexander: only good luck prevented our elemination! Somehow I had a premonition that these two guys can not agree friendly – and the crash followed at Club Bend ...
Some laps later Alexander passed me on the straight. I had waxed - the 5th much too long, 4th and the second to short - I was badly prepared, no chance to defend this time …
Still, I'm thrilled! Such a high level race! full grid, 31 starters! just great ...
may go on like this
GRATS to both podiums and many thanks to the responsible admins for making possible this excitet event.
uli
24.01.13, 22:43:54
| Neuer Beitrag |
Gehe zu:
Forum Regeln: