Autor Nachricht

Fabian

(Gold-Member)

Reg. Datum: 13.03.09

I'm very happy! victory at last! after all the sweat and blood... lachen
it was an extraordinary race. but already the quali was baffling. never expected pole in Monza (where I usually suck.. freuen ) but it was only possible because I had a near perfect lap with draft at the right moment. yet still I was only marginally in front! unbelievable.

anyways I expected to be hand down and/or crash but after the fist coupple of laps I was still in front. verwirt
but at last came the unevitable and people started to get in my draft which is like a black hole, where there is (almost) no escape from... freuen

my revs were hardly okay single race let alone drafting 30 laps. so after getting overtaken, I just tried to preserve the engine to the finishline and if possible hang on the train (draft).
after a while, there were only the 3. Laurent was warping pretty heavy and Tom was fighting for the lead so it was safe to assume the two would collide anyway sooner or later - but they didn't! (which is awesome in itself! grats you two!)
moreover: how the heck did them engines survive the torturing fierce?! baffling...

anyways, I had a good show in front of me.
I could talk about many, many facettes of the race but to cut a long story short, I really think that - at the end of the day - it was just luck to pass start/finish in front. it could have been anyone of us.
but for once (!) I was the lucky one... lachen

so grats to Laurent and Tom for a race to remember and also grats to Jimmy. a strong 4th considerung he had no draft! grats.
also grats to all survivors.

and thanks a lot for all the congratulations! freuen
see you next race.
24.01.11, 22:28:08
| E-Mail | Private Nachricht | Suchen | | Zitat | Editieren | IP-Adresse |
| Neuer Beitrag |
Gehe zu:
Forum Regeln: